- Arctic City Virch
- Auvilhuveldt, The
- Comparative Chronology
- EmotSpace Virchworlds
- Googlehertz Virchdrome - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Panvirt dyson, part of the Union of Virtual Aipolities , site of the famous "Meeting at Googlehertz" which established the Central Alliance.
- Harri Ho (cybercosm) - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Cybercosm in the MPA, part of the Cyberian Countzerogibson Band of Computronium Civilizations, Tonkin Dyson, Djed Plexus. Named after Harri Ho
- Ouroboros Virchspace Theory - Text by Liam Jones
Also known as: 'Closed Loop Virchspace Theory', 'Eternal Virtual Universes'. Belief that there is no true 'real' universe, but that our universe is a virchspace held within another virchspace held within yet another virchspace, going eternally until one comes back to our own universe again.
- Paygeesu Virches
- Recursiverch, Recursivirch
- Secrets Inscribed in Caustics
- Sepulchre Variations, The
- System Double Virchworlds
- Virch Egress Anxiety Disorder
- Virch-Speed Maladaptive Disorder
- Virchbuilder Packages
- Virchuniverse - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Generally, an aggregation or collection of thousands of interconnected virchworlds or cybercosms, all sharing the same basic ontology and lay-out, to make traveling from one to the other easier. Sometimes also used to designate a single extremely large virchworld.
- Virtual Haven
- Virtual Labyrinths
- Virtual Rights - Text by Max More in Anders Sandberg's Transhumanist Terminology
Rights given for convenience to a partial; these rights are really rights of the person whose partial it is, rather than of the partial itself. Similar in some respects to currently existing corporate rights.
- Virtual Sex - Text by M. Alan Kazlev
Sex in virtual reality incorporating a visual, auditory, and tactile environment. The sex partner can be a real or simm person.