The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello everybody!
Rainbow 
Hi all! I'm a very long-time on-again-off-again fan of this project, been visiting the website since high school and thought I might as well join someday if for no other reason than to have some folks to talk to about it. I'm a 32-year old dude up in Alaska so I like to think I'm already well-prepared for the harsh realities of space travel if I ever get the chance to be out there. Hope I don't drive you all too crazy!
Hi There - Welcome to OA Smile

Please feel free to join in on any discussions that grab your interest or to start new ones if there's something you'd like to discuss that we aren't currently.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns about the project or the setting, please feel free to ask. We may eventually send you on exploratory missions into the EG to find the answer, or ask you for your thoughts on it if it's something we don't explicitly describe already. But that won't be for a while yet. Smile

On a much more personal note - I was born and raised in Alaska, although I've been living Outside in the Lower 48 for more than 30yrs now. First Arizona and now Virginia. I dislike snow. Tongue

Anyway - hope you enjoy the community and looking forward to chatting more. And once again - Welcome to OA!

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.
Welcome to OA!