The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hi all!
Hello, long time reader since about 2009 or 2010. 

Some may recognize me from the subreddit (past 6 months) or discord (since last night). I love the project and try to tell everyone i know who might be even remotely interested in it about it, and now want to start contributing. My interests include grand strategy games, philosophy, science fiction, history, and political synthesis.
Welcome to the forums!
(11-09-2023, 09:33 AM)Worldtree Wrote: Welcome to the forums!

Hey, good to see you! 

By the way I have a question for you and others here. 
I have a cache of 6 interrelated articles (possibly could expand to 7 or 8) that I would like to submit here for comment and hopefully add to the site eventually. What would be the best way to do that? Make 6 separate threads? One thread with 6 posts in a row for the articles? Add one thread with links to 6 google docs for comment? Something else???
For now, if they’re interrelated …make one thread with all six posts, each post having one of the articles

if they’re all too long We can make them each one a thread of their own easily enough
We prefer that you post the initial writing in a post so we can track the changes comparing the first version to the final version
(11-09-2023, 09:59 AM)Worldtree Wrote: For now, if they’re interrelated …make one thread with all six posts, each post having one of the articles

if they’re all too long We can make them each one a thread of their own easily enough

The shortest one is 520 words and the longest one is 4820 words >.<
Yeah go ahead and post one post per article, within one thread.
Hi Antigony, welcome to the forum.
-----Signature-----------------------------------------------------
Quote: "Nature considers all variables".
Hi There - Welcome to OA!

Feel free to join in on any discussions that grab your interest or to start new ones if there's something you'd like to discuss that we aren't currently.

If you have any questions or concerns, whether about the setting or the project more generally, please feel free to ask.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to OA Smile

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.