The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello everyone!
Hi there!
I'm a Sophont from a very far country called Russia. It's very cold here, so I'm a bit frostyWink.
I was a long-time fan of warhammer 40000, but I always wondered what was going on over 30000 years of human history. I asked this question on the Russian equivalent of 4chan and the first link I got was a link to OA. It was December 22, 2021.

Within a month I went from misunderstanding and numerous questions to interest and adoration. I had been looking for a detailed history of humanity's future for a long time, and I'm very glad I got to know OA.

I decided to move into the community just to learn more and share my ideas. Please forgive me if I misunderstand anything, because the language and cultural barrier is still a very significant obstacle for me in getting to know the world of OA, but I am still trying to get to know it better myself and to introduce it to my friends.

I have a few topics I'd like to contribute to OA based on, but I feel like I need to get more familiar with this universe to start writing more about it.

I'm very interested in the history of humanity in Orion's arm world. It's like I'm reading
a history book that's written about what's going to happen after today.

Finally, I would like to end my greeting with the first message sent from Earth toward space: "Мир! Ленин! СССР!"
Welcome to OA!

Please feel free to join in on any conversations that may catch your interest or to start a new one if you wish.

If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of the setting or project, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this helps, and once again - Welcome to OA! Smile

Todd
welcome!