The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

ArcBuilders universe
Hello, anyone remembers the universe and perhaps has some archive links about it please? It seemed to have disappeared from the Internet, which is really sad. I loved the setting, and I preferred the ArcBuilder PCL system to the Orion's Arm one (sorry). I also loved the version if Proxima b and the Van Maanen Star system (planet Absalom) in particular. Big thanks to anyone who salvaged at least a bit of it.
The Wayback machine doesn't seem to have much on the ArcBuilders setting, but does list at least the opening pages of a forum that was set up to discuss it for a time.

Beyond that, the creator of the ArcBuilders setting is a member of OA, although mostly no longer active. He's also a member of our Discord, although I don't think I've seen him active there.

If you'd like you could try reaching out to him via Discord or I could message him and see if he'd be available to talk to/had any info on the setting in his files that he'd be up for discussing or sharing.

Hope this helps,

Todd
I spoke to John a couple of months ago; he is still around, but may be too busy to keep his website up.