The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hi!
I first discovered OA in... 2009? 2010? through the Celestia Motherlode (I was a kid then), and found many of the ideas there, especially WRT the technologies in the setting.  However, in 2011, when I discovered KSP, I largely lost interest.  However, I returned to OA last year after getting back into Celestia after somebody mentioned Memory of the Waves on reddit, and joined the Discord a few months ago.
Welcome back!
Hi - Welcome (back) to OA!

Please feel free to join in on any ongoing discussions that grab your interest or to start new ones if you are so inclined.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the setting or the OA project more generally, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this helps and, once again - Welcome to OA Smile

Todd
Welcome!
(07-21-2021, 08:42 AM)PensiveHastur Wrote: I first discovered OA in... 2009? 2010? through the Celestia Motherlode (I was a kid then), and found many of the ideas there, especially WRT the technologies in the setting.  However, in 2011, when I discovered KSP, I largely lost interest.  However, I returned to OA last year after getting back into Celestia after somebody mentioned Memory of the Waves on reddit, and joined the Discord a few months ago.

Hello!

I'm new!

Nice to meet you!