The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Poll: So what's really going on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alien visitors who've been spoofing our view of the universe to stay hidden
4.76%
1 4.76%
These craft are generated by a local Bracewell Probe
4.76%
1 4.76%
Visitors from a different 'brane' or universe.
0%
0 0%
Pentagon running a psyop on the public
33.33%
7 33.33%
Something else
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Recent revelations about UFOs*cough*UAPs from the military
I can go through each of the clips released so far, and give links to very competent analyses (usually by Mick West) that shows that there really are no 700 gee acceleration events in the released tapes.

The eye-witness accounts are somewhat different, and I can't explain them in quite the same way. For instance the 2004 Nimitz sighting was observed by several pilots and radar operators including the pilot David Fravor, but this first encounter was not filmed. Maybe half-an-hour or more later a film clip was made by Chad Underwood, and this is the famous FLIR1 clip. Underwood coined the name 'tic-tac' for the object he filmed, and this name has been adopted by Fravor and several other witnesses of the earlier incident; I suspect that they all watch Underwood's clip, and have retroactively assigned many of the behaviours of the object in the clip to their own sighting - human memory is fallible, that's why the film clip itself is much more valuable as evidence.

Here's Mick West's analysis of the FLIR1 tape. The apparent sudden movements are artefacts of the imaging system.

https://youtu.be/U1di0XIa9RQ

There will always be UFOs, even when we've got Y11K - level sensor capacity. But they will just be a lot further away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recent revelations about UFOs*cough*UAPs from the military - by stevebowers - 05-22-2021, 02:56 AM