The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello!
Hello everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while, the site for several years, and vaguely intended to introduce myself once I had an idea for a contribution. Earlier today I was scrolling through the Updates page and found Arik's The Intersubjective Hive from last year, which I liked enough to spur me into doing it now.

I read sci-fi of all kinds; actually I have no preference for hard SF except insofar as it tends to correlate with more carefully thought-out or interesting settings and scenarios. Within OA I have a bit of a soft spot for the aesthetics of biotech and clades that are not strictly optimal/efficient on a basic level (the Machina Babbagenseii or the Kanuma, for instance) along with the "biographical" articles for specific personalities, particularly if they tie into other articles like Dimimimon4 or Deorvyn.

Likely I won't have that much to say for a while, but thought it would be impolite if I ever cut in the middle of a discussion as my first post!
Welcome to OA! Looking forward to your contributions.
Hi There - Welcome to OA!

Please feel free to join in on any discussions that grab your interest or to start new ones.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, whether about the OA setting or the project more generally, please don't hesitate to ask.

Once again - Welcome to OASmile

Todd
Wow! Glad to hear you felt inspired by the intersubjective hive!
Welcome to OA officially!
Welcome!