The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Now, what did I just wander into... No way.......
Yay! This makes me so happy!!

I did see the religions and go, "that's a work around!"

As for the math, mine is completely made up and super simplified for the sake of making the geometrics sound plausible, or at least not unfounded by logic. I'd stand no chance against the real math, I laughed full hardily at it.

Again, I just want to learn the rules of the playground and see how I can add my play. I'm really looking into the setting more. I'm trying to pick the best candidates for this religion. I like the idea of having it practiced by modosophonts, if I'm understanding them well enough compared to the other plethora of things.

I have a character personality in mind. I think I have a healthy plot developing with the character and way to integrate the Archai S:6. It will be an interesting process. I'll get more homework done and put together a proper proposal when its ready for review of concept.

Thanks! This is fun and I can't wait to learn more.
Will the Wanderer --aka the Wandering Will --aka the Nomad --aka Wild Will --aka Will

"Not all that wander are lost."
~JRR Tolkien

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, what did I just wander into... No way....... - by Will the Wanderer - 01-10-2020, 12:10 PM