The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Brand new poster
Hello, all! I'm pleased to join you.

Just a heads up, I'm on the Spectrum and have some communications issues, so please be patient with me if I take something literally or nitpick small issues. 

Big fan of SF in general and OA in particular. Amateur author, fan of science and space but unfortunately not well versed in STEM. 

I live in the American Midwest but am originally from the New England area, middle aged, male, single, no kids. I look forward to interacting with you good folks.
Hi, Noclevername! I'm Eburacum45 from Cosmoquest and elsewhere. Great to see you here!
Hi There - Welcome to OA!

Our membership covers a wide range of ages, spectrums, orientations, and backgrounds (educational and otherwise), so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I'm originally from Alaska, but have lived on the East Coast (Virginia) for the last 20 years or so with my husband, a parrot (who thinks he's Rodan) and some number of dogs.

If you have any questions about any of the science or technology in the setting (any aspect of the setting really), please don't hesitate to ask. We don't mind answering questions and are quite used to OA being a bit different from most SF settings that people are used to. All part of the funSmile

Other than that, please feel free to join in on any threads that catch your interest or start a new one if that's your pleasure.

Hope this helps and welcome aboard,

Todd
(05-10-2019, 05:56 PM)stevebowers Wrote: Hi, Noclevername! I'm Eburacum45 from Cosmoquest and elsewhere. Great to see you here!

Nice to see a familiar face Wink