The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello :)
Hi everyone! I actually joined earlier this year but had to drop out due to focus on school and other things. Summer's here so I can finally jump into the world of OA.

I'm very impressed by what I've seen so far, but it's quite overwhelming! There's so much to read and I understand so little of it... Where should I start?  Blush
Welcome back to the group! Did you post before? There's no race to learn everything you can about OA, nor quiz :p feel free to start by asking any questions you may have about the setting or sharing any thoughts. Reading the EG at your leisure is obviously good too.
http://www.orionsarm.com/xcms.php?r=oaeg-front

What's your favourite part of the setting at the moment?
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!
Hi - Welcome to OA!

As Rynn says, please feel free to ask any questions you may have as you explore the setting.

For a good overview of the OA project, including an illustrated Primer/Backstory of the setting itself, the core principles of our Canon, FAQs, How to Contribute to the project, and various other odds and ends, I'd suggest starting from the Introduction to OA page located HERE, including the links down the left side of the screen (you can go directly to the Intro page and much else using the Home drop menu at the top of the non-EG pages on the website. You can jump directly to the major sections of the EG, using the OA Universe drop-down menu).

Please do NOT feel you have to read all of these pages before taking part in the discussions taking place on the forum. Feel freel to jump in to any discussion thread that interests you or start a new one if you want. Also, as previously mentioned , we like to answer new member questions, both on general principles and because they can sometimes lead to new ideas for the setting, or the project as a wholeSmile

Hope this helps, and once again - Welcome to OASmile

Todd