The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

astrology
I wasn't surprised astrology gets an article in the Orionsarm universe.  Who here can answer further questions about it?  I don't take it seriously, but I have some story ideas.  I went to several astrology discussion boards, and some hadn't had posts in years.  I found one other where I did post some questions, and got little or no response.  I could invent my own answers, but I wondered what answers others have offered, either in fiction or in non-fiction.  I don't know about posting my astrology questions here.  Thanks.
Have you visited your local public library or university research library? Multitudinous hardcopy books have been published on the subject.
Selden
(04-02-2018, 05:42 AM)selden Wrote: Have you visited your local public library or university research library? Multitudinous hardcopy books have been published on the subject.

I have looked in plenty of library books, but didn't find answers to the specific questions I had.  They repeat the same information.
The author of the Astrology article was probably our main resident expert on astrology, insofar as we have one - unfortunately, he's no longer active with the project. That said, it's possible that other members might have knowledge on this and that it just hasn't come up in the context of most discussions around here, so they haven't posted on it.

Depending on what type of questions you have and what you are looking to do with the information (fold it into an OA article or story or just for your own RL information or use), you could either post your questions to this thread and see what (if anything ) develops or post a thread containing them to our Off Topic Discussion sub-forum along with a request for answers/assistance from anyone who might know something on the subject. People might respond on the thread or use the PM function on the forum to reply.

No guarantees that anything will come of it, but then again maybe something will.

Hope this helps,

Todd
Astrology for Dummies is a good source. I am at best a hobbyist in astrology - and I don't take it at all seriously - and it's been years since I did any charts - but I dunno, maybe I can answer some questions? Maybe?
(04-05-2018, 10:30 AM)syzithryx Wrote: Astrology for Dummies is a good source. I am at best a hobbyist in astrology - and I don't take it at all seriously - and it's been years since I did any charts - but I dunno, maybe I can answer some questions? Maybe?

Well, here's one--if a significant event wasn't visible at the time of birth, how does that affect the person's chart?    I'll look for some more books about it. Thanks.