The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello OA
Hey there, I'm droke, I've been reading about the OA universe for many years and hadn't thought about joining the community until now. I've always been impressed with the scale of the universe and the concept of multiple singularities, something I've not seen elsewhere in fictional universes.

I work as a Software Engineer and hope to contribute with my skills in that area to help to modernize the website's front-end/ back-end.
Welcome to the forums Smile nice to have you on board.
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!
Hi, Welcome to OA!

As it happens I have a meeting with our webmaster on that subject this week. Will let him know you've joined and are interested in that aspect of the project. We can see about how to proceed from there and will get back to you.

In the meantime, feel free to join, or start, any discussions that may interest you.

Todd
Welcome!
"And it appeared to Ransom that there might, if a man could find it, be some way to renew the old Pagan practice of propitiating the local gods of unknown places in such fashion that it was no offence to God Himself but only a prudent and courteous apology for trespass."
-C.S. Lewis, Perelandra
(01-30-2018, 10:10 PM)Drashner1 Wrote: Hi, Welcome to OA!

As it happens I have a meeting with our webmaster on that subject this week. Will let him know you've joined and are interested in that aspect of the project. We can see about how to proceed from there and will get back to you.

In the meantime, feel free to join, or start, any discussions that may interest you.

Todd

Thanks, that sounds good Smile
Welcome to the Forum