The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

hello
hi
So,im new to this forum but a know a lot about `orion`s arm`
also im from Romania
Welcome to the forums! Smile what's your favourite part of orions arm?
OA Wish list:
  1. DNI
  2. Internal medical system
  3. A dormbot, because domestic chores suck!
(04-22-2016, 09:07 PM)Rynn Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Smile what's your favourite part of orions arm?

the technology,mostly the biotech
Hi Combi2. Ce faci!

Welcome to Orion's Arm - feel free to ask any questions you have about the setting either here on in a new thread in General Discussion!

Or if you'd like, to submit articles in the Encyclopedia Galactica Articles section.

I'm a fellow European, although possibly not for much longer Sad
(04-22-2016, 09:45 PM)QueElEs Wrote: Hi Combi2. Ce faci!

Welcome to Orion's Arm - feel free to ask any questions you have about the setting either here on in a new thread in General Discussion!

Or if you'd like, to submit articles in the Encyclopedia Galactica Articles section.

Sunt bine!
So your European,but what kind of european:german,french,english?
(04-22-2016, 09:48 PM)combi2 Wrote:

Sunt bine!

British! That's why I said 'possibly not for much longer' Smile

Not English though, just neutrally British. Was born in Wales.

What part of Romania are you from? I have some friends from Bucharest and Galati.
Welcome
"Cyborgs to the left of us, bioroids to the right. The Commonwealth's the only place left where you can find true humans." Her gills swell with suppressed rage.

(04-22-2016, 10:07 PM)QueElEs Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 09:48 PM)combi2 Wrote:

Sunt bine!

British! That's why I said 'possibly not for much longer' Smile

Not English though, just neutrally British. Was born in Wales.

What part of Romania are you from? I have some friends from Bucharest and Galati.
filipesti de targ.
so,my celtic friend,i have a idea;a forum game,Based in the dark age,the player creates a colony on a EoArean planet.Could i do that,in the discusion thred
(04-22-2016, 10:14 PM)combi2 Wrote: filipesti de targ.
so,my celtic friend,i have a idea;a forum game,Based in the dark age,the player creates a colony on a EoArean planet.Could i do that,in the discusion thred

Cool.

Not sure if I'm particularly Celtic!

I'm sure you could do that here, but I'd be concerned you wouldn't get enough people - we only have a small forum membership, and I don't know that many of them would have the time to engage in something like that fully. We really only have about half a dozen regularly posting members right now.
(04-23-2016, 01:01 AM)QueElEs Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 10:14 PM)combi2 Wrote: filipesti de targ.

Cool.

Not sure if I'm particularly Celtic!

I'm sure you could do that here, but I'd be concerned you wouldn't get enough people - we only have a small forum membership, and I don't know that many of them would have the time to engage in something like that fully. We really only have about half a dozen regularly posting members right now.
i have posted it
you can play if you want