The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

The Shannara Chronicles
(11-19-2017, 04:40 PM)terranova210486 Wrote: Any new thoughts to latest episodes?
I heard there was a new season comming out
(12-12-2016, 07:56 PM)Rynn Wrote: I watched the show and overall enjoyed it. A little overacted and the love triangle felt rushed by the set and costume design were excellent. Looking forward to the next series. More experience and budget often make great second series from good firsts.

I also liked this show because it is amazing. The directer and the cast have done a good work here. I am also waiting for the next series because the first one is outstanding.
Bumping this since we had a new member do a first post (#12) and it wasn't noticed and approved until just now.

Sorry for the delay.

Todd
(01-29-2016, 04:13 PM)terraqnova2103486 Wrote: For those not familiar to Terry Brooks works, the Shasnnara Chronicles is a fantasy series set thousands of years in the feature, after a nuclear war set humanity back to the dark ages and mutation created additional races: dwaqrves, gnomes and trolls, with elves as magical beings from another realm.

The book series has now gone Game of Thrones with a new TV show: https://en.wikipqedia.org/wiki/The_Shannara_Chronicles 

What to you think?
Welcome to OA!

Please feel free to join any conversations that strike your interest or to start new ones if you wish.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the OA setting or project, please don't hesitate to ask. Smile

Re your post above:

I read the first 2-3 Shannara books in HS and enjoyed them. I've only seen a couple episodes of the TV show, but thought it did OK. Keep meaning to watch more as I believe its available on one of my streaming svcs, but life keeps getting in the way.

Todd