The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Greetings!
Hello!

I'm Centauri5921, I just joined the forums a few days ago. I've been following Encyclopaedia Galactica for around three years now, and thought I might like to contribute. A lot of the articles I tend to like are those describing xenosophant civilisations, particularly their history and culture. I like almost anything to do with worldbuilding in general, and I've had an interest in astronomy since I was a child, so I thought this might be the place for me.

Look forward to seeing you around!
Hi! I do hope you enjoy yourself here.
Hi There! Welcome to OA Smile

Please feel free to join any ongoing discussions that strike your fancy or start new threads if you'd like to discuss something that isn't already being talked about.

If you have any questions or concerns about the setting or how things work around the forum, please don't hesitate to ask.

Todd
Welcome to OA! The topic of xenosophont culture is one that we have few articles on, so if you are inspired to write anything in that area, or any other, you are welcome to do so.
Welcome to our Universe!

I wish you all the best with your future contributions.
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what your contributions.
Stephen
Welcome Smile
As a potential future project, I'm interested in looking into filling in a little more of preterragen To'ul'h history... if that sounds like your sort of thing (xenosophont civilization!), maybe you could join in if you'd like Cool