The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hey All (Again!) - Account Change Notice
(Formerly A.J. Garth)

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a notice that I've switched to a new account - using a pseudonym was getting a bit old, so I decided to just switch to my real (abbreviated) name. Smile
We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out... and we have only just begun.
-Neill DeGrasse Tyson
Nifty - Welcome AndrewSmile

We'll be wanting to update any artwork you've done that's made it to the site so far. BTW, have you put a bio together for the site yet? It's totally optional, but if you'd like to put a brief 'about Andrew P' blurb together, we can add it to the Contributors section.
I believe I submitted a bio for my old account, all that would need to be done is change the username - I don't have any other changes in mind Smile
We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out... and we have only just begun.
-Neill DeGrasse Tyson
I've gone in and updated your bio and all the images that I could find/identify as created by you. If I've missed anything, or messed anything up, please let me know and we'll get it fixed.

Thanks!

Todd
I've changed a few more, and (if Google Images is anything to go by) that should be most of them.
Thank you both! Everything looks good as far as I can tell. Smile
-Neill DeGrasse Tyson