The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

ChatGPT doesn't understand OAUP
I wondered if one could use ChatGPT to help with mapping the Relays of the Wormhole Nexus, since it's rather difficult to do manually. Unfortunately, although it can write a reasonable description of the project as a whole, its responses can be quite misleading when asked for details. My understanding is that its training was based on scraping the Web through November, 2021, so it knows nothing about anything more recent than that.

Selden Wrote:list the star names of the oaup inner sphere wormhole relays
ChatGPT Wrote:I apologize for any confusion earlier. Here are the star names of the relays in the Inner Sphere Segment of the Wormhole Nexus in the Orion's Arm Universe Project (OAUP):

Inner Sphere Relay - located in the star system Sol, which is the home of humanity in the OAUP.

Nexus Hub Relay - located in the star system Nexus, which is an artificial system constructed by the wormhole network's creators, the Archailects.

Periphery Gateway Relay - located in the star system Alpha Centauri, which is a nearby star system to Sol and one of the earliest systems to be colonized by humanity in the OAUP.

The Inner Sphere Segment is the core of the Wormhole Nexus and is home to some of the most influential civilizations in the OAUP. These relays connect the Inner Sphere to the rest of the Wormhole Nexus, allowing for travel and communication across vast distances of space.

The apology for confusion seems to be its standard response when asked to provide specific details about anything.
Selden

Messages In This Thread
ChatGPT doesn't understand OAUP - by selden - 02-20-2023, 01:54 AM
RE: ChatGPT doesn't understand OAUP - by Rakuen07 - 02-28-2023, 11:16 AM