The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Where do I post long form content?
Hi There - Welcome to OA Smile

Please feel free to join in on any conversations that grab your interest or to start a new one if there's something you'd like to discuss but don't see a thread on.

If you have any questions about the OA setting or community, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regarding your specific question:

Posting to Wattpad or some other site/tool (e.g., Google Docs) where you can then create/share a link that readers can use to access it is fine.

When you get that done and have the link, I'd suggest posting it, along with a brief intro to what the story is called and is about, to the Creative Writing sub-forum here - LINK.

We are generally in the habit of providing (constructive) feedback when people post OA articles/stories here, primarily with the goal of making sure a given work fits with OA Canon and the community's current take on how the OA setting works. For something that's not actually hosted inside the forum we may need to give some thought on how best to do that, assuming that is what you are looking for here (if you aren't, that's not the end of the world, but please let us know that ASAP so we don't waste your time and ours ). Assuming that any feedback is communicated via the forum, then having chapters and/or page numbers (or equivalent) in the story would be very helpful when it comes to specifying what we are all talking about when discussing something.

If you don't have that kind of thing in there already, we can probably figure something out.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to OA!

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do I post long form content? - by Drashner1 - 02-05-2023, 01:51 AM