The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello everyone
Welcome Arman!
well, you are welcome to try to become that YouTuber if you want, and make OA videos, if that's what brings you joy Smile
or contribute in any other way, if you would like some inspiration. Or continue lurking. 

Personally, I'm opposed to popularity for its own sake I'm not sure popularity for its own sake is useful , and I don't think the community as it exists right now 'needs' popularity... (the way the forums operate right now isn't really set up for a huge boost in popularity and new people joining anyway. but that could change. theoretically. )

but it has been interesting to see what happens with a few other 'shared setting' communities when they do expand

All tomorrows by artist C. M. Kosemen (under the pen name Nemo Ramjet) suddenly had a thriving fan art community starting about a year or two ago? after being released online in 2006 , then apparently got 'discovered' by someone on YouTube. Personally I like the quality of discussion here more. But to each their own Smile

if I remember correctly, the SCP foundation is ... roughly 50? times bigger than OA and it's much more 'human' and centered on more easily comprehensible concepts, and officially lacks any canon, which makes it a lot easier to add material and 'edit'.  And after reading though it, it has some cool ideas, but I personally wouldn't want to deal with the moderator side...such as it is.

what do you think of those possibilities ?

anyway
Welcome to posting in  the forums  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone - by arman - 06-21-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by Worldtree - 06-21-2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by Drashner1 - 06-21-2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Hello everyone - by arman - 06-22-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by Drashner1 - 06-22-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by arman - 06-22-2022, 07:32 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by Worldtree - 06-22-2022, 09:15 AM
RE: Hello everyone - by arman - 06-22-2022, 09:48 AM