The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

This Place Looks Great!
Hello all!

I am blown away by what has been created here. It's a perfect example of what a macromind can do! I have never seen world building this in depth.

I would very much like to become a part of your creative writing. Personally, I have a book I wrote and is going through beta testing. Before I give it its final revision and attempt publishing through traditional means, I would love the opportunity to write with y'all and be published through you, online. If this is an option, how can I proceed? Do you have certain procedures or applications you would like new authors to go through? Other than vetting the work, of course.

I feel like I have a grip on the various styles and stories that could be written. I purchased After Tranquility a while back (my favorite story was the one about the primitive sophonts being kept by the transapiens basically as pets. I can't remember the story title and I leant the book to my father so I can't look it up. The one in Venus during the Dark Age was awesome too!) and I feel I could write across the variety of timelines. Is there a preferred era you would like stories written for, or a series that you have for new comers to expand on? 

I hope you are well,

Pro

Messages In This Thread
This Place Looks Great! - by Prosapien - 11-27-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: This Place Looks Great! - by Drashner1 - 11-27-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: This Place Looks Great! - by Prosapien - 11-27-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: This Place Looks Great! - by Worldtree - 11-28-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: This Place Looks Great! - by Drashner1 - 11-27-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: This Place Looks Great! - by MacGregor - 11-28-2021, 08:32 PM