The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

EG Redesign - Ideas and Suggestions?
(04-18-2021, 04:49 AM)sandcastles Wrote: When I do a search, I get search results; I click on a link, read the article, then I want to go back to the search results. But when I click to go back to the search results, the page states, Document Expired.  It would be nice if we could possibly avoid that.

I'll have to ask Trond about this and what we might do about it.

(04-18-2021, 04:49 AM)sandcastles Wrote: I don't mind the list of associated articles at the bottom, but it doesn't seem to distinguish between articles with lots of information and articles which only have one brief mention of a thing.  The same with search results, don't indicate which articles have just one brief mention of something.

The associated articles list is created manually by the Editors and so is based on the judgement of the individual Editors who created it or may update/add to it at any given time.

I'm not sure that there is any way to automagically make the website judge what is or is not a 'sufficient' amount of information to justifying being in the list of search results.

Todd

Messages In This Thread
RE: EG Redesign - Ideas and Suggestions? - by Drashner1 - 04-19-2021, 12:18 AM