The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

EG Redesign - Ideas and Suggestions?
(06-29-2024, 01:07 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: If some kind of automation can significantly accelerate a changeover to a wiki based EG and/or people will actually commit to doing their part and then do what they've committed to doing and we make some logistical adjustments such as only adding new articles to the new EG-wiki after some cut off date, then this would hopefully become much easier and go much faster and my issues with making such a change would be correspondingly reduced.

I have no relevant programming or other experience that could help with automating the process, but for what it's worth, I have a virtually infinite capacity for carrying out tedious and repetitive tasks (especially if it's in the service of something I am passionate about), so if you find yourself in need of someone to help with the (I assume, if it isn't automated) extremely laborious process of copying articles to the new format, I would like to submit my name for consideration.
We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out... and we have only just begun.
-Neill DeGrasse Tyson

Messages In This Thread
RE: EG Redesign - Ideas and Suggestions? - by Andrew P. - 06-29-2024, 09:47 AM