The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Finally decided to post an introductory thread
Wink 
Hi folks,

After the past half-decade of lurking around, reading the EG etc., I decided that I'm nearly past my high time to introduce myself and start participating in these community forums and contributing to other things as well. I already joined the community on Discord a few weeks ago -- at least I reckon it's been as long -- where I go by the username of FractalComputer. Here I'll go by Ontophobia; coming up with clever nicknames ain't exactly my thing. I'm a huge fan of Lovecraft, sci-fi and philosophy with a penchant for (anti-)metaphysics, post-modernism and other tommyrot like that.

I might not always have the most insightful commentary around these parts -- but I'm still interested in actively engaging with you folks. I'm hoping I'd one day get around writing a few snippets or short stories for the setting; but I have a temperament for languour, so don't count on me to deliver much. Anyway, hope to get acquainted with you lot in the future. Smile
Welcome
I’m glad you’re enjoying our weird little setting sandbox Smile
I’ll look forward to what you have to say here on these forums as well

by an interesting coincidence, Necromnicon happened last weekend in providence Rhode Island (HP lovecraft’s home city)
https://necronomicon-providence.com/enter/
To celebrate weird and eldritch fiction (though not him as a person)
Hi There - Welcome to OA! Smile
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.