The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

My introduction!
Tongue 
Hi, my name is HennaPerson, I've known about OA for a while and tend to come back and forth. This is the first time i've joined the forums though, and honestly I just hope I'll be able to use it to suggest new things or point out errors that should be fixed. Anyways, I'm just glad to be here
That would be great! Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the forums!

We've already talked a bit on the discord, but the forums offer some useful features (like conversations not 'falling off the edge of the world' so quickly) that make it easier to develop ideas or carry on extended discussions over time.

Please feel free to join in on any discussions that catch your interest or start new ones if there's something you want to talk about we aren't currently. As discussed recently in discord, there are some dedicated sub-forums for pointing out errors, both existing and potential. Also, if you have questions about some aspect of the setting or the wider OA project, please feel free to ask. We generally prefer that people make some effort to first see if the answer already exists in the EG, particularly as they become more familiar with it but don't begrudge people (especially new people) asking questions. It's a big and complicated setting that can take a while to get your head around. Smile

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome! Big Grin

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.
Welcome!

The Known Canon Issues thread is an excellent place to report seeming contradictions and errors in the EG. Not sure if it was pointed out on Discord or not:

https://www.orionsarm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3552