The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Hello it’s ya girl jamjam
Hello! Just wanted to pop in and make my appearance known. I’m definitely more of a lurker type of person and it may be quite a while before I have anything of substance to contribute while I learn all the terminology and what not, but it’s fun reading what everyone has to say. Very fascinating. Anywho my name’s Jasmine, you can also call me jamjam or just Jas. I just graduated college (BA). I take interest in a plethora of subject from science to history to philosophy etc. I love asking questions and I also love baking/cooking. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome!
Welcome to the party J! Big Grin
We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out... and we have only just begun.
-Neill DeGrasse Tyson
Welcome to OA!

Please feel free to join in on any discussions that catch your interest or to start new ones if there's something you'd like to talk about that we aren't at the moment.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns about the setting, EG, or the wider Orion's Arm project/community, please feel free to ask, whether the community as a whole or an individual member or staff person.

Hope this helps and once again - Welcome to OA! Smile

Todd
Introverts of the World - Unite! Separately....In our own homes.