Direct Neural Interface Standard (DNIS)
- Direct Neural Interface
- DNIs: Basic Components, Features and Risks
- Neural Implant, Neural Interface, DNI
- Neuronaut - Text by Anders Sandberg in his Transhuman Terminology
A biont who explores eir own neural functioning and internal mentational processes by various means, including deep introspection and meditation, psychoactive drugs, mind machines, and neuroscientific understanding.
- Neuropsychism, Neurochauvinism
- Pidgin Brain - Text by Michael M. Butler in Anders Andberg's Transhuman Terminology
An artificial part of a posthuman brain designed so that activity, memories and skills stored in it can easily be transferred to other pidgin brains, a "neural ligua franca".
- Pidgin Lobes