The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

Superfluous article, Scale and Form of Transapient bodies, The
First Singularity - Basic Transapients
https://orionsarm.com/eg-topic/492d6aa0a549a
This article incorporates all the material from the next article.

Scale and Form of Transapient bodies, The
https://orionsarm.com/eg-article/52a0fc2e86ab6
This article is quite short, consisting only of two pictures, and would easily fall within the above article, especially as that article already has both images.
This article consists solely on the pics, yes.
I was very impressed with Arik's images so I made them into a short article, just to highlight their content. I think they could now be incorporated into another article, preferably with explanatory captions.
(09-15-2018, 06:21 AM)stevebowers Wrote: I was very impressed with Arik's images so I made them into a short article, just to highlight their content. I think they could now be incorporated into another article, preferably with explanatory captions.

They are already included in the other article.
I agree, they are very good. I would have preferred more explanatory text, maybe a key, but the images themselves are well worth keeping.
(09-15-2018, 08:04 AM)SeanR Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 06:21 AM)stevebowers Wrote: I was very impressed with Arik's images so I made them into a short article, just to highlight their content. I think they could now be incorporated into another article, preferably with explanatory captions.

They are already included in the other article.
I agree, they are very good. I would have preferred more explanatory text, maybe a key, but the images themselves are well worth keeping.

As SeanR says, the images are now included in the article on S1 transapients (And S2 transapients - although it would be better to either have Arik do an update to adjust the wording for this article or for someone to develop original images for the S2 article). As such, the standalone article for them could probably be removed from the EG. If we would like to have them still available beyond the 1-2 EG articles they are currently in, they could be shifted over to our Gallery pages.

My 2c worth,

Todd
The redundant Scale and Form article has now been made invisible.
With the correct link, you can see the redundant article.
Yes, but it is now no longer linked to the rest of the site, so no-one should be able to find it. In due course I'll delete it altogether.