The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

OA the TV Series
Somewhat unfortunate.  In Googling "OA" I get this "The OA TV Series".
It has nothing to do with Orion's Arm even though for a brief moment I thought there was a related TV show.
Maybe someday the movie or TV rights will be bought up.

The show's logo even looks a little bit like the OA logo.  I guess there's only so many ways to represent two capital letters.

Some SEO may be in order.
The OA is completely unrelated to our project, of course.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_OA
In this TV program the OA is the adopted name of the main character, and I am not sure of its significance, if any.

We've been using the term OA as a nickname for our project since the year 2000 (or the year 31 AT, to use the Tranquility calendar).
Crazy to see that this project has been going for this long. Time flies, man.
Check out Hostimonials if you want to create a website.
Hi There - Welcome to OA!

Yup - we have been around for a while. Just keep finding new things to think about and discuss and new members who want to contributeSmile

If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of the OA setting or project, please don't hesitate to ask/raise em.

If you'd like to join in on any existing discussions or start a new one, please feel free.

Hope this helps, and once again: Welcome to OASmile

Todd
Internet has made life very much easier now. I used to watch shows by Andy Yeatmanwith my kids and these shows had amazing entertaining and educating content. I am still looking for the similar content so that they can have both entertainment and education in their lives.