The Orion's Arm Universe Project Forums

lists
Is there a list of all tweaks somewhere? I really like the concept of it, but I don't know what already exists. I also have the same question about provolves.
This page HERE covers pretty much all of them, although there might a few that overlap with some other groups.

As far as your provolve questions, feel free to askSmile

Hope this helps,

Todd
Of topic:

I'm guessing there's a good story behind your choice of pseudonym, Pork Chop. Care to share it?
"And it appeared to Ransom that there might, if a man could find it, be some way to renew the old Pagan practice of propitiating the local gods of unknown places in such fashion that it was no offence to God Himself but only a prudent and courteous apology for trespass."
-C.S. Lewis, Perelandra
(12-16-2017, 04:04 AM)Dave Wrote: Of topic:

I'm guessing there's a good story behind your choice of pseudonym, Pork Chop. Care to share it?

There isn't a special reason for my name. I used it in a game once because I thought it would be funny if the screen said "so and so was killed by a pork chop" and it became my name for all things internet related.
(12-16-2017, 03:51 AM)Drashner1 Wrote: This page HERE covers pretty much all of them, although there might a few that overlap with some other groups.

As far as your provolve questions, feel free to askSmile

Hope this helps,

Todd

This helps a lot, thank you
Welcome to the forums.
(12-16-2017, 07:19 AM)A Pork Chop Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 04:04 AM)Dave Wrote: Of topic:

There isn't a special reason for my name. I used it in a game once because I thought it would be funny if the screen said "so and so was killed by a pork chop" and it became my name for all things internet related.

"Text by a Pork Chop" would also be funny. Unless you want to put your real name on the site.
"And it appeared to Ransom that there might, if a man could find it, be some way to renew the old Pagan practice of propitiating the local gods of unknown places in such fashion that it was no offence to God Himself but only a prudent and courteous apology for trespass."
-C.S. Lewis, Perelandra